All 206 art Reviews

Internet IRL Contest Entry Internet IRL Contest Entry

This is awesome. Obviously not everyone is going to have a taste for the hand drawn style, looks like it was colored with colored pencils maybe, but I feel like it is very effective and the whole art style fits together in a menacing way that connects with the theme very strongly. All the doodles in the background make a nice bedding for the image to lay on, i guess i could word it that way, and everything meshes together very well despite not being a davinci piece or what have you, there is a lot of style here.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks man. I used water colour pencil crayons. I love em, they give a nice wash out effect to the colour value.

Late night gaming Late night gaming

I actually eat 5 apples at a time so i relate to this alot

you gotta believe 23 08 2017 (Video thumbnail) you gotta believe 23 08 2017 (Video thumbnail)

the score was at 4.20 and i fucked it up by voting 5.....orry dude. . .

SpanglishHorse responds:

oooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Cheeseburgirl Cheeseburgirl

this is a trip man

the art style is smooth and flowing where it needs to be, and short and definitive where it needs to be, i love the colors

Preaching To Them Preaching To Them

WHAT THE FUCK ! hahah the extreme conflict here is hilarious. Definitely attention grabbing in an uplifting way. This also kind of makes you wonder about the bible belt in the US and if there might be bible thumping hippie types, I imagine some sort of social conflict like this must have actually happened somewhere.

Overgrowth Collection Overgrowth Collection

The design is really crisp and smooth at the same time... everything blends while remaining distinct, it seems very well thought out. I am interested in what kind of process brings someone to produce this kind of art (aside from pure concentration/skill/experience). I am quite fond of all of the green shades, but I do notice something peculiarly interesting is that the orange and darker colors reminds me of the color layout of this website itself! lol, a website theme based on the type of color palette here could be pretty pleasant.

I guess its needless to say that this is an intriguing and inspiring piece of art

THEM YOOGS (gif) THEM YOOGS (gif)

this texture is godly and everything in the world should look like this

MeghanLuna responds:

I'm glad you like it! :D

A Frog Chick A Frog Chick

its lit. when we getting more dope art hommie ?

lalalalane responds:

sooon

Eye. Hatred. Poetry. Eye. Hatred. Poetry.

LOL the sentiment in this is near and dear to the heart of my angsty teenage self! It's good to get art like this out there when you're feeling it. I love the way that the image is reflected. I think there is a good composition of minimalist elements although I guess it would leave something to be desired from people who want to see a product that looks like a more trained hand created it. I don't mind, as I have come to accept my own un-trained hands over the years :D hah. It's inspiring. Hope it's not actually coming from a true source of hate, I am calmed by the title pointing out the poetic elements to a piece of art like this.

Alias responds:

i can't draw worth a shit but i wish i could

My Self Exile - The One Armed My Self Exile - The One Armed

The way that there are patterns of pixel designs worked intricately into the shading, aswell as color/shape filling of this is stunning