All 192 art Reviews

Poison day 3 inktober 17 Poison day 3 inktober 17

very thought provoking. the staging isn't that bad but it is excellent that you are being realistic with yourself and setting goals to push yourself to be better. very thought provoking. after inktober ends you should flesh this out and clean up the linework and add color and I think a lot more people would really pay attention to it, maybe you could rework the staging then and it would satisfy you to accomplish that.

hreyas responds:

yes , for sure ,I ll try to do if time permits .

J Jonah Jameson J Jonah Jameson

i want pictures of the spiderman peter, and i want them now

Internet IRL Contest Entry Internet IRL Contest Entry

This is awesome. Obviously not everyone is going to have a taste for the hand drawn style, looks like it was colored with colored pencils maybe, but I feel like it is very effective and the whole art style fits together in a menacing way that connects with the theme very strongly. All the doodles in the background make a nice bedding for the image to lay on, i guess i could word it that way, and everything meshes together very well despite not being a davinci piece or what have you, there is a lot of style here.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks man. I used water colour pencil crayons. I love em, they give a nice wash out effect to the colour value.

Late night gaming Late night gaming

I actually eat 5 apples at a time so i relate to this alot

you gotta believe 23 08 2017 (Video thumbnail) you gotta believe 23 08 2017 (Video thumbnail)

the score was at 4.20 and i fucked it up by voting 5.....orry dude. . .

SpanglishHorse responds:

oooookayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Cheeseburgirl Cheeseburgirl

this is a trip man

the art style is smooth and flowing where it needs to be, and short and definitive where it needs to be, i love the colors

Preaching To Them Preaching To Them

WHAT THE FUCK ! hahah the extreme conflict here is hilarious. Definitely attention grabbing in an uplifting way. This also kind of makes you wonder about the bible belt in the US and if there might be bible thumping hippie types, I imagine some sort of social conflict like this must have actually happened somewhere.

Overgrowth Collection Overgrowth Collection

The design is really crisp and smooth at the same time... everything blends while remaining distinct, it seems very well thought out. I am interested in what kind of process brings someone to produce this kind of art (aside from pure concentration/skill/experience). I am quite fond of all of the green shades, but I do notice something peculiarly interesting is that the orange and darker colors reminds me of the color layout of this website itself! lol, a website theme based on the type of color palette here could be pretty pleasant.

I guess its needless to say that this is an intriguing and inspiring piece of art

THEM YOOGS (gif) THEM YOOGS (gif)

this texture is godly and everything in the world should look like this

MeghanLuna responds:

I'm glad you like it! :D

A Frog Chick A Frog Chick

its lit. when we getting more dope art hommie ?

lalalalane responds: