the land the land

for a test video, this touched my heart

Yotam & Fantasia 12 Yotam & Fantasia 12

I always knew deep in my heart that a number 12 was coming

Breakfast in Bed Breakfast in Bed

wow. amazing. the animation has great flair. the lip syncing was very good. at first the animation style seemed a little too wacky for me but the pacing of the humor was so good, it all came together perfectly. i hope that this gets daily first

Carl Gets The Llama Poon V2 Carl Gets The Llama Poon V2

I love the joke here but there isn't much of a game to play... with some more depth and fine tuning this could be pretty cool. the sound effects aren't too fitting either

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I was having mad fun and was on the moving block screen that the 2nd death blocks appeared on. Then i switched to another tab and back and it accidentally scrolled over the fucking scroll down shit from the top of the newgrounds page and clicked it when i was just trying to click back on the game !!! fuck. i dont know if i will ever return to this game soon but I had a lot of fun playing it. the patterns that my spastic dude got spastic in makes me wonder if it was coded if he would get spastic more oftne in specific places where he was jumping around moving blocks or over lava gaps or if that was just me noticing the spasticness more because that is where it fucked me over the most. I wish newgrounds still had the popup feature I would not have clicked out of my game damn son. I should have been using tht lights feature !!! fuck bro fuck. fuck.

Hangman Hangman

when you get it right it tells you game over still bro keep working on it

HaakonKj responds:

Fixed

Elevator Crisis Elevator Crisis

I think if you layered some of your instruments with some thicker/deeper tones, you might get a song that you feel is less "mediocre" sounding. Or try slightly more variation on some patterns, make the high pitched piano dance a little differently, although I really like the way it wobbles out into the background. I really love the rattly sound effects here, and I think over all the track is very solid.

I want to hear one that you don't think is mediocre though ;)

Sinitech responds:

Well when I was making this I was actually just intending it to be an 8-bar loop, but then I just kept expanding it for some reason. I agree on the problem of variation in this, I actually got annoyed listening to it over and over as I was making it, haha. I thought it wouldn't be that bad in one sitting, obviously when I'm working on it I hear it over and over again a hundred times.

indie retro vinyl euro fusion drum machine reverb indie retro vinyl euro fusion drum machine reverb

This has a really nice atmosphere. Reminds me of vaporwave, in the sense of really capturing the right essence. I love how the composition of all these sounds comes together, everything feels like it is rhythmically placed at the right spot to create the best effect.

Over all really soothing, something I had to hear and am really glad I saw on my feed.

4cat responds:

CLICK MASTERS CLICK MASTERS

NOT A MISTAKE

-----------------?

-----------------------

TWO THOUSANDS AND SIXTEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinitech responds:

should chagne the title to NOT A MISTAKE [2016]

prison planet for unlucky souls like us prison planet for unlucky souls like us

really cool looking. On the right night I could probably stare at this like an 8 hour work shift. I'm with u Zabu, I'll see you on the next plane homey.

Peach Peach

Awesome color scheme, I think the color of the contours brings the color scheme together in a good way. Looks like you could animate pretty cool looking anime

kjbaskjsakadj kjbaskjsakadj

Really sick, and rad. I think the shadow of the head on the chest looks great, the color scheme is phenomenal, and the concept in general is cool. 4.5 because this sort of scares me... is that fair? I think it's the way this character has word bubbles, rattling off random numbers. It reflects an incoherence that maintains drive, which all of our subconscious minds might have rooted at the base of it, as uncomfortable as it is to face the idea. In a way, this scaring me only adds to the effect of the art and is a good thing. I want to give it 5 stars, but I'm gonna hold myself back

Polmnechiac responds:

Wow, a real comment! Thank yooouuuuuu! ❤ 4.5 is too much. The numbers mean something but it's not related to the painting. Seems like a simple idea. 5 is no good, too much for this, it would be like spitting on the better works of other artits because this really isn't great, it's just decent, buuut thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.